This research is supported by you, our readers, through our independently chosen links, which earn us a commission. Learn More.
|Rank||Side Sleeper Pillow||Name||Weight|
|1||The Scrumptious||4.54 pounds|
|2||Malouf Z||5.75 pounds|
|4||Coop Home Goods||3.5 pounds|
|5||Xtreme Comforts||5.25 pounds|
What is the best side sleeper pillow? Well, Choosing the right pillow doesn’t come in a one-size-fits-all deal.
Due to the differences in sleep positions and sleep patterns, each person has their own idea of the perfect pillow.
Generally, the perfect pillow will support your neck, help you sleep and stay asleep, and not leave you in pain when you wake up in the morning.
Best Side Sleepers Pillow
With so many side sleeper pillows on the market, how can you know which one is perfect for you? The following side sleeper pillows review will address the various features that describe the pillows’ purpose.
The Honeydew Sleep Company has created their Scrumptious Side Sleeper Pillow with high-quality, proprietary materials. The Scrumptious pillow is designed with a unique curve that supports your neck and shoulders no matter what your sleep position.
- 100% CertiPUR-US certified virgin gel foam that won’t get hot, so your head stays cool and comfortable
- Micro-gel fiber
- Zippered pillow so you can remove or add filler to ensure the pillow is the ideal height for you
- Risk-free 60-night trial
- Material: Memory foam
- Weight: 4.54 pounds
- Dimensions: 29 x16 x 6 inches
If eco-friendly is something you prefer in a pillow, this Malouf Z pillow is a great solution for you if you’re a side sleeper. This pillow is thicker than most other side sleepers, so it keeps your head elevated and well-supported all night.
- 100 % all-natural Talalay Latex with no synthetic additives
- 7-inch high loft for side sleepers who want a thicker pillow
- Unique foam consistency with zoned technology for support and superior pressure relief
- Weight: 5.75 pounds
- Dimensions: 28 x 15.5 x 5.5 inches
The ComfySleep pillow is made for restful sleep. It can be customized to fit your body. The zippered pillow means you can adjust the amount of buckwheat hulls to help you create the perfect firmness for your needs.
- Breathable pillow with optimal airflow
- Handmade in the USA
- Family business
- USA-grown buckwheat hulls cleaned without fumigants or chemicals
- Weight: 11.5 pounds
- Dimensions: 20 x 30 x 4.5 inches
The Coop Memory Foam Pillow is another one that allows you to remove and add filler as you need it to make your pillow as comfortable as you can get. While Coop Home Goods pillow is suitable for any sleep position, it is especially ideal for side sleepers since it offers ample ventilation and it promotes neck and shoulder support that gives you a better nights’ sleep.
- Made in the USA
- CertiPUR-US certified foam
- 100-day guarantee
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Dimensions: 30 x 20 x 4.5 inches
The Xtreme Comforts Pillow is made in the USA and is fully adjustable. It is ideal for all sleep positions, but it seems most beneficial for side sleepers. Whether you prefer a fluffy pillow, firm pillow, flat pillow, or soft pillow, you can customize this to fit your preference.
- Made in the USA
- CertiPUR-US certified foam
- Weight: 5.25 pounds
- Dimensions: 17 x 8 x 8 inches
What Makes A Side Sleeper Pillow A Perfect Pillow?
The idea is to be comfortable, which is for each person means something different. For instance, some people get overheated when they sleep, which is one reason cooling pillows are popular. People with neck pain require extra support for their neck, such as a specialist cervical pillow. However, often, a side sleeper pillow is enough.
People who sleep on their side need a pillow that suits that position to achieve comfort. Side sleepers overall sleep better when they have a large pillow that is contoured towards the body shape and offers firm support.
Final Thoughts On Side Sleeper Pillows
It is important to get a good nights’ sleep, which makes choosing the right pillow for your sleep position, in this instance, a side sleeper is essential.
If you suffer from neck and back pain and you’re a side sleeper, the right pillow is your best sleeping buddy. Consider the materials, the customization, and the features of side sleeper pillows before choosing one for your circumstances.
Getting restful sleep and relieving neck, shoulder, and back pain will positively impact your quality of life.
Latest posts by Anne Keiley (see all)
- 7 Best CBD Oil for Dogs and Cats with Arthritis - September 28, 2023
- 7 Best CBD Oil for Weight Loss: & How It Works - September 28, 2023
- 11 Best Back Braces for Lower Back Pain & Posture (2023) - September 28, 2023